Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Damn Ovaries...

Sorry for the cursing but I'm mad at my ovaries. Why? Two Reasons: First, they did not kick it into high gear like I asked and so I was stuck taking stimulation meds for an extra 3 days (AKA stabbing myself with expensive drugs). Second, they didn't tell my blood pressure to cool it so I'm on two different medications for hypertension and I have an appointment with an Internal Medicine Doc to make sure nothing is seriously wrong. Boo Hiss!

On a happier note, it looks like I'm finally ready for egg retrieval and that should be happening on Thursday

2 comments:

Maryblog said...

Yay Thursday......FINALLY. I like Thursday! Good luck my friend! You are a trooper!

Ashley said...

best of luck best of luck!!! *fingers crossed so tight they kinda cracked a bit...*