Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ye-OWCH!

SO...one of the last times that I went to the doctor, he performed an IUI. Everything was going well though I have to admit that I HATE those metal torture devices (I'll call them MTDs) that they use to "open you up." You know what talking about! I would post a picture but that would be gross. I don't know why I disliked them so much until that day.

Like I said, everything was going as planned and the procedure was over quickly. So my doctor closed the torture device and started taking it out. Then I felt this terrible PINCH! I think that I screamed, "Woah, that hurts!" Apparently, the MTD was closed too quickly and it pinched me. Ugh! It took me several minutes to subdue to tears and realize the humor in it all. Now my husband and I just laugh over it!

Has that happened to anyone else or am I just a lone duck over here?

2 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

I am happy to say that has never happened to me. And I hope it never does! OUCH. I hate those devices too. Way to make a painless procedure painful.

Maryblog said...

Oh my goodness. Yuck. I feel for you my friend, but I can't even begin to imagine how bad that hurt. And I think in the end I am glad you didn't put a picture on after all. Yick!