Tuesday, March 8, 2011

652 Days...

On May 25, 2009
I was given a glimmer of hope.
A very faint positive pregnancy test.
The first [REAL] one that had come back positive

I knew it wasn't the last time I would face infertility
But I thought that I could ignore it for awhile
I tried and did quite well.

I enjoyed my typical pregnancy.
Spent hours snuggling my daughter
And now chase her everywhere.

Since that bright morning in May, I had almost forgotten the hurt and despair that accompanied infertility.

Well...
almost.

But it's interesting how all of those feelings come flooding back to you.
Especially when you're told that you are having a miscarriage.
And now, I remember all too well.
I have a hard time having babies.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

oh katey, my heart goes out to you. i am so sorry you have to go through this. i know it is such a gut-wrenching experience. i will keep you in my prayers.

Luis Merino said...

I'm so sorry. Our thoughts are with you. We love you guys.