Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rollercoaster of....Love?

So I know that I said that I would introduce myself in this post but decided against it. Instead, I feel the need to talk about the wonderful Rollercoaster of Emotions on which the fertility drugs put me. Take today for example. I wake up and everything's going as normal. However, by 10am I am experiencing a level of anger that is not becoming of a young lady. Nothing brought this wave of emotions, it just...happened. (That sounds like I pretty lame excuse, I know) But I looked like this!


Within an hour I looked like this!
I stayed in this stage for awhile with brief stints of...


But mostly....
Oh the JOYS of trying to get to Motherhood.

1 comment:

Maryblog said...

I really like that phrase "the Joys of trying to get to motherhood" boy oh boy! Nice pictures too! You are one tough cookie Katey!